Saturday, January 23, 2010

Thank you for not forgetting me....

Life has been crazy good lately. My new job is divine. My mister has a great new job as well, that he is very excited about. My Boardinghouse Carpet Bags have been selling faster than I can make them, and the plan is still to get a new site going to promote and sell them. All I have to do is get my spring line rocking. The designs are drawn and materials are picked out. I think you'll love them. I sold so many more at Christmas than I ever dreamed possible. Thank you so much to all my wonderful clients. As far as I am concerned the economy is looking up. I have enjoyed reading everyone's blogs and am so sorry for my absence, but it did take me some time to get back into the swing of the working world. I can't wait to catch up with everyone.

Over the next few days (weeks?) Check out the new pampilloniajewelers.com website. This is where I spend my 8-4 each day. It is quite a cool place to be!!!
hugs, hugs, and more hugs! kim

8 comments:

  1. Don't worry that you've been away for a while...I'm just so pleased that you have been so busy and that things are going so well for you and your husband. XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy you are back Kim, I love your blog. I am also thrilled that things are going well for you and the Mr. that is wonderful news :)
    Sending Love from New Jersey
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim, everything was shipped out today through fedex/ups store . Hopefully all will arrive safe and sound in a few days. I recommend washing the strip tea glasses by hand so the design does not wash off. Thanks again for shopping at the Paris House.
    xxxx
    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Missed you and so happy for you! Thank you for my sweet thank you note. I have been meaning to email you (and I still will), I have been out of the loop for a while too. Wish you the best and LOVE your place of business!
    Love, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Kim I am so very sorry for your loss, I know how much your Grandma met to you. Take comfort in her having a long and happy life. I know how hard it is, I still miss all four of my Grandparent's terribly.
    xoxo
    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog. Just became a follower. Is that your English Bull Dog? So cute. I have one too. She is on my blog.Stop by and say hello when you have time:)
    ~Debra
    Blog: Capers of the vintage vixens

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kim , me again..I'm having a lot of trouble with my emails so I am leaving you a message here. Did you receive everything and was it in good condition/no breakage??? Hope you like everything and I hope you are doing well.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

You make my day when you leave me comments!! xoxo kim