Lovely, bright , vivid colors really make my day!
You know what else makes my day??? My very first award! Given to me by the Blogging Queen of the Social Scene, Bunny at the Paris House. I visit Bunny everyday for tips on everything from home and garden to fitness and fun. The best thing about her is her friendship. Though we've never met I consider her a dear friend I want to visit with daily! I send this award on to another amazing blog friend. Designer, domestic diva and mother, Angela Henry. Angela's blog was the catalyst in the creation of mine. She is a daily inspiration with amazing creativity and a love of family, art interiors and life.
Bunny posted ten things about herself, but I am answering with only five things about myself that you may or may not know:
1) I live 1 mile from where I grew up and all my children except the youngest have attended the same schools I attended. In fact my drill team picture is still hanging in the athletic hall at the high school today.
2) My youngest child attends a private school that focuses on learning differences. He is dyslexic, dysgraphic, ADD and touched with Asperger's Syndrome.
3) I am a 6th generation Texan!!!!!
4) I too lost a baby. I had an ectopic pregnancy rupture.
5) I was an only child with a younger half sister who I never got to know. I just found out she has a blog as well, so hopefully she and I will become friends through our blogs. She has a beautiful new baby girl who I can't wait to get to know!!
Thanks again, Bunny!! You made my day!
Chandelier from La La Lovely