Friday, October 30, 2009



This mess, believe it or not, spells

P-R-O-G-R-E-S-S!

I love the creative process. I have all the time in the world to imagine what I want to do. I am constantly sketching designs, making lists of materials, searching for the inspirational eye candy, pouring through my treasured trinket stash. Is this why the only time I actually get anything accomplished is in the wee hours of the morning?! From this point on, I am only working set work hours. Well, after today, maybe. I'll be at Race's school all day for their fall festival presentations. Have a super day before Halloween!!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see all the wonderful treasures you have been creating!!! They sneak peeks are AMAZING!!!
    Blessings!
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't work too hard, Kim.
    Have a great and scary weekend. XXXX

    ReplyDelete

You make my day when you leave me comments!! xoxo kim