Friday, May 15, 2009


Oh NOOO, the ants are invading!
Race's cupcakes. The insides are pink and green with yellow frosting, and the papers are pastel flowers. I don't know why the whole picture turned pink, oh well, they're really cute in real life. Race's class has worked so hard starting their garden plants in the classroom, but it has just been too wet to get the garden going outside. Maybe these will cheer them up. They are expecting another chick to hatch today. The egg was really shaking yesterday. The first little chickie needs a friend!
P.S. Rumor has it, my table MIGHT arrive on the 19th!
My fingers are crossed!

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute. Made me chuckle. Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting.

    ReplyDelete

You make my day when you leave me comments!! xoxo kim