Tuesday, May 26, 2009











We had such a great weekend! Mr. Bear got out his patriotic wardrobe to welcome summer to the neighborhood.


The gardenias began to pop. You can smell them walking out the door! They have always been one on my favorites. You can just barely see in the background the oakleaf hydrangea that is also beautifully fragrant.







The grapes are getting wonderfully plump! I forget from year to year how much I love to watch these fill in.


We even got to play in the rain a bit! I hope your long weekend was just as good. Now I am off to work on a slipcover that I'm dying to have, but not sure how to make. Wish me luck!



1 comment:

  1. We have had so much rain here and playing in puddles has become the norm. Hope you had a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

You make my day when you leave me comments!! xoxo kim