Thursday, May 14, 2009

Rain Again

Oh my, it is raining again!
Here in Texas we know better than to complain about the rain. Once it stops it is done for the summer, but if it doesn't stop soon we're going to need one of these. Our animals are already lining up by twos.

I really wouldn't mind having the one below. I'll add it to my ever-growing recreational vehicle wish list. Check out my sidebar for numbers 1 and 2. I keep telling my hubby how useful these could be, but he just doesn't seem to get it.

Since I stayed home and cleaned yesterday -I tried out Mrs. Meyer's clean day...Angela Henrie was right, the house does smell fresh and clean! I used the lavendar. Thanks for the suggestion:)- I think I'll go make some garden cupcakes for Race's class. They've been waiting for days to plant their garden!




No comments:

Post a Comment

You make my day when you leave me comments!! xoxo kim